Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Font

Font
To ensure I use an appropriate font for my film I showed people different fonts and told them to pick there favourite.Here are the results....
The favoured font was at the top with 6 votes however I feel this font does not go perfectly with the Horror and Thriller hybrid genre of my film. This font gives a stereotypical horror feel with the dripping blood however for my film they is no gory scenes this would mislead the audience to think my film involves a lot of violence. My personal favourite gained 5 votes this is the 5th down. The font gives a feeling it has been written by someone. It implies that the writer is insane this reflects perfectly with my character. The other fonts may have not gained many votes due to them being harder to read for example the 9th down is to distorted. Titling font needs to be clear as the writing is not on the screen for long so it needs to be easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment