I am assessing my work to ensure my video is up to industry standard and at the best possible quality doing this gives me guidance on what I need to focus on.
All of the areas listed are at a level 3 standard which is a C/B to push up to a higher level I need to make improvements to my work. To push my grade up foe shooting material I need to film more scenes with different shot types. My work at the present moment only has close up this is limiting my grade. To improve this I am filming a new scene which has a range of shot types to show my filming skill and knowledge of shot types. To boost my titling grade I need to take font in consideration to create a horror feel also I need to look at exciting film openings to see what titles I need. My sound section is currently at 0 due to not having sound added yet. To get a good grade I need to use sound appropriately in order to create an eerie feel for the audience. A range of music and sounds effects will be used to shows my skill in constructing a scary scene through music. In the editing section I feel to improve I need to improve any continuity errors and flaws.
No comments:
Post a Comment